What's new

Welcome to W9B - Most Trusted Web Master Form By The Web Experts

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Sdlc 101: Fundamentals Of Software Product Development

brownmunda57

Change Here
Gold
Platinum
Silver
Reaction score
0   0   0
I88p-A89g9pl-MJIv-RNnws5-B8-Y153-Rk-WI4.jpg

Sdlc 101: Fundamentals Of Software Product Development
Published 5/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 933.05 MB | Duration: 2h 0m

A Comprehensive Course for Aspiring Software Professionals of All Backgrounds

What you'll learn
Understand the founding principles, importance, and purpose of the Software Development Life Cycle in creating high-quality software products.
Understand Organization Structure and Key Stakeholders involved in Software Product Development
Navigate each phase of the SDLC effectively, including Planning Design, Development, Testing, Deployment, Maintenance & Support, and Continuous Improvement
Understand Key Stages of the Sofware Development Life Cycle
Evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of different SDLC methodologies to make informed decisions on the most suitable approach for specific projects.

Requirements
While this course is designed to be accessible to learners of all backgrounds, having some foundational knowledge and skills can help you get the most out of it. Here are the recommended prerequisites for taking this course
Basic understanding of computer systems and software applications: Familiarity with how software works and interacts with hardware will help you better grasp the concepts in the course.
Fundamental knowledge of programming concepts: Although this course does not require advanced programming skills, having a basic understanding of programming languages, data structures, and algorithms will aid in comprehending the SDLC phases and concepts.
Problem-solving and critical thinking skills: The ability to think critically and solve problems will be useful as you learn to analyze software development challenges and apply suitable SDLC methodologies.
Strong communication skills: As you learn about the SDLC and its various phases, effective communication with team members, stakeholders, and other professionals is essential for successful software development projects.
Motivation and a willingness to learn: This course covers a wide range of topics, so having an open mind, curiosity, and a desire to learn and apply new concepts will significantly enhance your learning experience.
Please note that these prerequisites are not strict requirements, but rather recommendations to help you maximize your learning potential in this course. If you lack some of these skills, don't worry-you can still benefit from the course and develop your understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle.

Description
1. Welcome & Instructor IntroWelcome to the course: "SDLC 101: Fundamentals of Software Product Development", where you will not only learn the Fundamentals of the Software Development Life Cycle but also learn what problem SDLC solves, where it starts and where it ends, and as a software professional, where you fit it?My name is Osman Mohammed; I will lead you through the course. I began my career as a software engineer after completing my master's in computer science and information technology from the USA in 2015; after that, I worked for 3+ years as a software engineer with some of the brightest and most talented people in Silicon Valley. I am a Software Engineer in Test for one of the Big-4 consulting firms where I Design|Develop| and Maintain Software Systems.2. Course OutcomeI Designed this course for anyone seeking to learn the fundamentals of Software Product Development.By the end of the course, you will be equipped with all the foundational knowledge to excel in the Software Development Industry. You can also navigate your software career as per emerging technologies because you know how the software industry develops software products.3. Real-Time Case Study ProblemAs a Hands-on Software Engineer, I will teach this course based on a real-world case study problem by taking E-Commerce Web Application as an example.4. Ideal Students for this courseThe ideal students for this course are anyone who wants to learn and excel in the Software Development Industry.There are no pre-requirements to enroll; My only request is that you come open-minded and ready to learn.5. Thank You & Please Enroll.I look forward to seeing you on the course. Please enroll.

Overview
Section 1: Introduction

Lecture 1 About Instructors

Lecture 2 About Course

Section 2: Developing the Right Mindset

Lecture 3 Developing the Right Mindset

Section 3: Case Study Problem

Lecture 4 Case Study Walkthrough

Section 4: Theory 1 - Basics

Lecture 5 Understanding Products

Lecture 6 Understanding Product Life Cycle (PLC)

Lecture 7 Understanding Product Development Life Cycle (PDLC)

Lecture 8 Understanding Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)

Section 5: Theory 2 - Intermediate

Lecture 9 Note to Students

Lecture 10 Understanding Organizational Structure, Key Stakeholders of E-Commerce Company

Lecture 11 Key Stages of SDLC

Lecture 12 Planning for Success: The Role of the Planning Phase in SDLC

Lecture 13 Designing for Success: The Role of the Design Phase in SDLC

Lecture 14 Developing for Success: The Role of the Developing Phase in SDLC

Lecture 15 Testing for Success: The Role of the Testing Phase in SDLC

Lecture 16 Deploying for Success: The Role of the Deploying Phase in SDLC

Lecture 17 Maintaining for Success: The Role of the Maintaining Phase in SDLC

Lecture 18 Continuous Improvement for Success

Lecture 19 Types of SDLC's

Section 6: Practicals

Lecture 20 Project Management in Software Development

Lecture 21 Software Development Life Cycle in Action - Part 1

Lecture 22 Software Development Life Cycle in Action - Part 2

Section 7: Conclusion

Lecture 23 Course Recap

Lecture 24 Next Steps

This course is designed for a diverse range of individuals who wish to learn about the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and its practical applications. It is suitable for:,Aspiring software developers: Individuals looking to start or advance their careers in software development will benefit from understanding the SDLC and its various methodologies.,Current IT professionals: Programmers, software engineers, systems analysts, and other IT professionals can enhance their skills and knowledge by learning how to effectively manage software projects using different SDLC models.,Project managers and team leaders: Professionals responsible for managing software development projects can gain valuable insights into the SDLC to improve project planning, execution, and delivery.,Students studying computer science or related fields: College or university students pursuing degrees in computer science, software engineering, or related disciplines can deepen their understanding of software development processes and best practices.,Entrepreneurs and business owners: Individuals who own or plan to start businesses involving software development can benefit from learning about the SDLC to ensure successful project outcomes.,Professionals transitioning into the tech industry: People from non-tech backgrounds seeking to transition into the tech industry can acquire foundational knowledge of the SDLC to facilitate their career shift.,Anyone interested in software development: Regardless of your background or experience, if you have an interest in understanding the process of creating software and managing software development projects, this course will be a valuable resource. Regenerate response

HOMEPAGE

Code:
 https://www.udemy.com/course/sdlc-101-fundamentals-of-software-product-development/

DOWNLOAD

Code:
 https://rapidgator.net/file/a7e3be58fa3b71b69ead9793fc5ec09e/SDLC_101_Fundamentals.rar.html
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/154780ccd7a61fEa/SDLC_101_Fundamentals.rar

Top Bottom