What's new

Welcome to W9B - Most Trusted Web Master Form By The Web Experts

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Aks Cluster Upgradation With Real Time Issue

DrZero

Change Here
Gold
Platinum
Silver
Reaction score
0   0   0
ebe8e0c55bcf7b55de61275cf27bb526.jpg

Aks Cluster Upgradation With Real Time Issue
Published 5/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English​
| Size: 1.52 GB[/center]
| Duration: 2h 27m
Azure Kubernetes Cluster Upgradation with Real time Issue During Cluster Upgradation | All used Case scenario AKS

What you'll learn

Azure Kubernetes Cluster Upgradation is a mandatory task in Real time Kubernetes project in industry

Every Quarter or Six Month we have to Plan to Upgrade our Kubernetes Cluster, So Its a Mandatory or Very Important task in Kubernetes Project

In this Series I have covered all the Pre and post task like how do we plan to upgrade the cluster without any issue

I have created one excel sheet where i have mentioned set of checklist what i have to do check before Kubernetes Cluster

In that sheet we have to check compatibility matrix with latest AKS version, its a common issue if we have not proper plan before cluster upgrdation

Many application will be crashed after Cluster Upgradation like very common issue with NGINX ingress controller failed after cluster upgradation

Requirements

Basic Knowledge on Azure Kubernetes Services ( AKS )

Description

In this course , I have covered about all used case regarding cluster upgradation. After watching my session that would be more helpful. I have covered all the Topics which are based on the real time environment, which generally I worked and have faced those issues in my Kubernetes project.This session will be helpful for those folks who have good knowledge about Kubernetes but don't have a chance to get a job in Kubernetes or no knowledge about real time scenarios in industry, due to the lack of this thing they are not confident during the interview. I will explain about Kubernetes infrastructure like all tools we have used in industry, and also share a list of interview questions.Nowadays most of the companies have adopted containerization based applications and deploy applications over Kubernetes Platform so there are a lot of opportunities only on Kubernetes profile itself. Most guys have confusion that only devops openings are there but it's not true.Generally devops guys set up CICD Pipeline or Set Release pipeline over kubernetes environment. So company needs seperate team to manage entire kubernetes infrastructure, Generally in project 100+ kubernetes cluster 400+ application running as a pod so we need separate team to manage entire infrastructure and we have to upgrade cluster time to time also

Overview

Section 1: Kubernetes Cluster Upgradation and its Planning

Lecture 1 How do we Upgrade Kubernetes Cluster and its Planning - Part -01

Lecture 2 How do we Upgrade Kubernetes Cluster and its Planning - Part -02

Section 2: Cluster Unstable after AKS Upgradation

Lecture 3 Cluster Unstable after AKS Upgrdation

Lecture 4 Cluster Unstable after AKS Upgradation - Part -02

Lecture 5 Cluster Unstable after AKS Upgradation - Part -03

Lecture 6 Cluster Unstable after AKS Upgradation - Part -04

Lecture 7 Nginx Ingress Controller Unstable after AKS Upgradation

Lecture 8 How do we Upgrade Nginx ingress Controller

Beginner of Azure AKS
IQaq2Aky_o.jpg

Code:
https://fikper.com/aaoJcW9hfv/AKS.Cluster.Upgradation.With.Real.time.Issue.zip.html

Code:
https://rapidgator.net/file/b90e2e286f8048ab1abe03c6e12f00d3/AKS.Cluster.Upgradation.With.Real.time.Issue.zip

Free search engine download: AKS Cluster Upgradation With Real time Issue

Top Bottom