What's new

Welcome to W9B - Most Trusted Web Master Form By The Web Experts

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Become A Past-Life-Practioner With The Angels Certificated

DrZero

Change Here
Gold
Platinum
Silver
Reaction score
0   0   0
57a4d42beb3288249a8f1a0f17560784.jpg

Become A Past-Life-Practioner With The Angels Certificated
Published 4/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English​
| Size: 1.87 GB[/center]
| Duration: 1h 54m
What is Reincarnation-Therapy? How can I see my Past Lives?

What you'll learn

You will learn how to recover memories from a previous life in order to help you in your current one

You will how how to unlock trauma, in order to explain anxiety or a disease you are living with today

You will learn how to improve relationships and Life Situations as you can go to the source of the conflict or pattern

You will learn how you can connect with your early childhood memories & past Lives

You will learn about Reincarnation Theories in different cultures, Universal Source and the concept of time

You will learn how to connect with Angels during a Past Life Meditation

You will learn about Ancestor Healing & connecting with the Higher Self

Requirements

You should come with a spiritual interest, understanding or knowledge

You should not have any medical conditions that exclude you from a Training

You should be command of the English language (written & oral)

No previous experience is necessary for the training, but you should be open to experience. The training is suitable for people of all faiths.

You should not abuse drugs or alcohol or take medication for mental illnesses

Description

Many people wonder if they have lived before. They may feel particularly drawn to a particular period in human history. Or they may have an intense sense of déjà vu when they first travel to a particular region of the world. They feel particularly attracted to a person, as if they have known them for a long time, but have never actually met them. As rational and enlightened as we may be, at some point everyone comes to the point where they start searching for a deeper meaning. This can happen as a result of a traumatic life situation such as a separation, the death of a loved one, an accident or the loss of a job, for example. Perhaps a natural disaster happens in which we lose everything and suddenly we question our faith or another person does something terrible to us and suddenly we have to deal with the issue of forgiveness. Perhaps we become seriously ill and ask ourselves why. Whatever so-called stroke of fate may befall us, we are indirectly forced to embark on the path of healing, which allows us to get to the bottom of things.For me, the question of whether we have had previous lives is no longer an issue. For me, it is a certainty. As a repatriation expert, I guide people to re-experience what they experienced in a previous earthly existence. Of course, the existence of a soul is essential. It is clear to everyone that the earthly material, the body, dies and passes away. But if something else lives on, then there must also be a non-earthy, non-material being: a soul. It is the soul that always slips into a new body to have experiences that enrich, fulfil and advance it on its long path of development.A return therefore presupposes a belief, or at least a hope, in the existence of a soul and rebirth. Belief, however, is only important as long as one does not yet know the truth. Almost all the clients I have had the privilege of accompanying over the years have been able to go beyond belief through the meeting. At first, it was an assumption, but then it became a certainty, an experience of their own feelings and experiences: Yes, there is more than my body, more than this limited earthly life. There are not only one, but many present earthly lives, and there will be many more. However, the fact that I am alive at all is a wonderful gift. It is important to appreciate this gift and to recognise and live the higher meaning within it.With the help of sound techniques and meditations, hundreds of thousands of people have already been brought back to previous lives. This means that they have been able to remember scenes or entire past lives. In this course you will learn how to use these techniques. The techniques should first be tried out by yourself using the practice videos attached here and then tried out with friends or family members. With the step-by-step instructions, your clients and proband can feel confident.

Overview

Section 1: Introduction

Lecture 1 That's me

Lecture 2 About this course

Lecture 3 My path

Lecture 4 Introduction: What is Reincarnation?

Lecture 5 Responsibility as a Reincarnation Coach

Lecture 6 Science about Past Lives

Section 2: The Concept

Lecture 7 The Concept of Past Life Regression in different Religions and beliefs

Lecture 8 The Concept of Past Life Regression in the Monotheistic Religions

Lecture 9 Principles of Reincarnation Therapy

Section 3: Praxis Part

Lecture 10 The Helper and the Higher Self

Lecture 11 How to set up protection for you and your client

Lecture 12 Forgiveness & Karma

Lecture 13 The Rituals for forgiveness & integration: The Golden 8

Lecture 14 Who are the Archangels?

Lecture 15 Past Life Regression Session with the Angels

Section 4: Conclusion

Lecture 16 Congrats!

This course is for you, if you are curious or if you want to dive deeper into your spiritual path,If you are a therapists and would like to offer a supportive technique,If you would like to treat yourself and take some time off,If you would like to learn more about reincarnation,If you are a spiritual teacher and want to learn a new method to support your clients,If you want to heal the relation to other people or improve the situation at your working place,If you want to get to the source of phobias, diseases or allergies,If you want to find out, who you have been in other life times and what your purpose is,If you would love to get in touch with angels, God and other light beings

Code:
https://fikper.com/GLKzcYoW2b/Become_a_PastLifePractioner_with_the_Angels_CERTIFICATED.part1.rar.html
https://fikper.com/Hf2QSnijnk/Become_a_PastLifePractioner_with_the_Angels_CERTIFICATED.part2.rar.html

Code:
https://rapidgator.net/file/f85058f27d3a1f7182aca5e7488b7923/Become_a_PastLifePractioner_with_the_Angels_CERTIFICATED.part1.rar
https://rapidgator.net/file/7dfbf709c8f44970d941b91187f02371/Become_a_PastLifePractioner_with_the_Angels_CERTIFICATED.part2.rar

Free search engine download: Become a PastLifePractioner with the Angels CERTIFICATED

Top Bottom