What's new

Welcome to W9B - Most Trusted Web Master Form By The Web Experts

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Christmas at a Highland Castle: a BRAND NEW cosy, festive Scottish romance to get ...

DrZero

Change Here
Gold
Platinum
Silver
Reaction score
0   0   0
9d3a8e2899d45bcaf2350260dd6302ae.jpg

epub | 10.66 MB | English| Isbn:9781471417610 | Author: Rachel Barnett | Year: 2024​

Description:
' I have yet to find a book by this author that hasn't drawn me into the storyline and be surrounded by a cast of wonderful characters. Wonderful read as always, ten out of ten' Reader review, 5 stars

'Tis the season to find your heart's true home

Jess has spent most of her life taking care of herself, no stranger to odd jobs here and there. And given the choice between spending another Christmas alone or spending it in Scotland as the Earl of Kirkshield's housekeeper, her choice is a no-brainer.

Stepping into the castle's grounds is like something out of a fairytale, and Jess can't believe her luck. But a cold blast of reality hits when she meets the new earl and realises she's not exactly welcome...

When Sebastian makes it clear he wants nothing to do with the crumbling estate or his title, Jess takes it upon herself to give him a reason to stay and save her job in the meantime. As they work together to bring the castle back to life, she finds herself growing closer to the brooding earl. Much to her surprise, she's starting to think she actually likes the guy. But they come from different worlds, and she doesn't know the first thing about putting down roots.

Could the magic of Christmas be enough to spark romance and make the castle a home?

Escape to the Scottish Highlands this Christmas with a cosy and heartwarming romance full of drama and forbidden love! Perfect for fans of Sarah Morgan, Lucy Coleman and Downton Abbey.

Readers are enamoured with Christmas at a Highland Castle:

'I do love a good Christmas read. And this is a real feel-good and cosy Christmas read that I enjoyed immensely. The characters and their stories are lovely and heart-warming, the setting is a perfect winter wonderland. This book took me to a place so different from my own that it really transformed me. A very fun, cosy and enjoyable book that is so easy to read... Loved it' Reader review, 5 stars

' Christmas at a Highland Castle is the book you need if you're looking for a cozy winter romance' Reader review, 5 stars

' Another fabulous book by Rachel Barnett! Truly enjoyed it. Atmospheric, and simply wonderful' Reader review, 5 stars

'This was a great read. I love the snow, the two love stories... As for Digby the dog, at times you laughed. I read in an evening and just escaped. You will love it. A perfect read' Reader review, 5 stars

'A lovely Christmas story. Very festive and full of warmth' Reader review, 5 stars

' This was such a good book. I really enjoyed it. More than I thought I would. I loved the writing style. This book had me hooked from page one. This is a first for me by this author but will not be my last!!' Reader review

Code:
https://ddownload.com/l2fpi1eahrgi
Code:
https://rapidgator.net/file/2edc66ac85895dbfd8036813756823a8/
Code:
https://turbobit.net/jj5pjf6aya2e.html

Top Bottom