What's new

Welcome to W9B - Most Trusted Web Master Form By The Web Experts

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Crafting Efficiency in Managerial Costing System Design An Integrated Design Science Approach

TUTBB

Change Here
Gold
Platinum
Silver
Reaction score
0   0   0
bb8fe1c4a6fbd6122f3429fe4decd6ce.jpeg

Free Download Crafting Efficiency in Managerial Costing System Design: An Integrated Design Science Approach by Pieter W. Buys
English | PDF EPUB (True) | 2024 | 194 Pages | ISBN : 9819709334 | 27.8 MB

This book focuses on an integrated approach in developing a model to guide the design of effective managerial costing systems. While the focus is on the manufacturing industry, information in the book will be useful to other industries as well. To achieve this, the book utilizes the action design research methodology founded within a design science paradigm, which aims to develop pragmatic solutions to an actually experienced business problem or class of business problems. After which, the book then explains the elaborated action design research process, which is a researcher-practitioner approach to designing pragmatic, industry-experienced problems in an academically sound manner.
In doing so, the book illustrates how a design process embedded in the engineering field, i.e., design science research, can successfully engineer effective managerial costing systems. The book thus includes both academic researchers and industry practitioners, applying the contextual iterative solution development activities, i.e., (i) problem formulation and refinement, (ii) the solution design, and (iii) verification and validation of the proposed solution. The final (proposed) solution presented in the book is presented in a process model format, including systematic process flow illustrations and developmental guides, which are all supportive in enabling the design of effective managerial costing systems.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support and Max Speed

FileFox
fm0in.rar
Rapidgator
fm0in.rar.html
Uploadgig
fm0in.rar

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Top Bottom