What's new

Welcome to W9B - Most Trusted Web Master Form By The Web Experts

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Create Useful Watercolor Painting Tools with Thermoplastic - A Studio Fu Class

ONEDDL

Change Here
Gold
Platinum
Silver
Reaction score
0   0   0
87797d154d1edfcf71e5eb0b04d7088e.png

Free Download Create Useful Watercolor Painting Tools with Thermoplastic - A Studio Fu Class.
✅File Name:Create Useful Watercolor Painting Tools with Thermoplastic - A Studio Fu Class
✅Content Source:https://www.skillshare.com/en/class...ith-thermoplastic-a-studio-fu-class/814156481
✅Genre / Category: Drawing & Painting , Art ✅File Size :266 MB✅Publisher:skillshare✅Updated and Published:June 04, 2024✅Product Details
Welcome to Studio Fu: Create Useful Watercolor Painting Tools with Thermoplastic Sounds strange, I know, but this beginner-friendly class is both fun and insanely useful. No prior sculpting experience is necessary, and by the end of this class, you'll have a collection of personalised thermoplastic tools for your watercolour practice that will instantly become your painting toolkit essentials.

In this class, you'll explore the magic of Hand-Mouldable Polymorph Thermoplastic Beads(I'll explain what that is, no worries).
We'll transform these versatile beads into a range of simple yet incredibly useful tools, starting with:
+ Craft Creative Brush Cleaning Pucks:
Learn how to create bespokebrush cleaning pucks to fit your favourite rinse water jars perfectly. You'll shape and texture these little wonder pucks toeffectively and gently remove paint residue while keeping your brush bristles in top condition. You'll wonder how you ever lived without them!
+ Design Your Dream Brush Holders:
Desk and jar top brush holders to keep your wet brushes organised and in place.No more rolling around, and no more accidental paint marks(I can't be the only one to almost ruin a painting - or a sleeve! - with a wet brush gone wandering).
Tidy, functional brush holder optionsfor your peace of mind await!
And finally, the solution you never think about until something goes wrong.
+ Never Lose a Cap Again:
Say goodbye to the frustration of missing- or split/cracked -paint tube caps! Learn how to create custom,secure caps for your metal watercolour or gouache paint tubes, ensuring your paints stay fresh and protected. These caps arethreaded to fit perfectly, and you can use this same method toprotect your oil paints too!(I keep a spare cap in my sketch bag just in case. Trust me, you only have to lose one down a street drain or in the woods while you're out sketching.)
The clever tools you'll create are perfect for beginners and experienced artists alike, and I just know you'll start looking around for other things to fix with your new polycaprolactone (AKA: PCL Thermoplastic) moulding skills. After all, this class started when I wanted an inexpensive way to repair my favourite water bottle, and here we are!
+ About Jen Dixon's Studio Fu classes:
Studio Fu is derived from the words Kung Fu, which literally means"time spent at skillful work."Studio Fu classes are here to help you make the most of the time you spend in your art space and practice.

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Code:
Rapidgator
https://rg.to/file/5fe71a9b98868b22bae877e325250cc6/bkowf.Create.Useful.Watercolor.Painting.Tools.with.Thermoplastic..A.Studio.Fu.Class.rar.html
[b]Fikper[/b]
https://fikper.com/4pWPsYFJ9J/bkowf.Create.Useful.Watercolor.Painting.Tools.with.Thermoplastic..A.Studio.Fu.Class.rar.html
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Top Bottom