What's new

Welcome to W9B - Most Trusted Web Master Form By The Web Experts

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

The Helvetian Affair Book II of the Gaius Marius Chronicle

TUTBB

Change Here
Gold
Platinum
Silver
Reaction score
0   0   0
7169a76982454330964ecb1ffffcd091.jpeg

Free Download Ray Gleason, "The Helvetian Affair: Book II of the Gaius Marius Chronicle"
English | 2016 | pages: 304 | ISBN: 1630477028 | EPUB | 0,9 mb
"Not lyrical, but accurate, Insubrecus. All these stories and reports of Romans, Belgae, Krauts, and whatnot have become a knot I do not have time to unravel, so I'm just going to slice it open!" Caesar announced. "Tomorrow at dawn, this army marches on the Aeduan capital. . .we march on Bibracte!" With these words, Gaius Iulius Caesar sent his army on what most of his officers considered a suicide mission with the Helvetians and their German allies across their line of retreat and the army trapped against the impregnable walls of Bibracte, the fortress-capital of their treacherous Gallic allies, the Aedui.

"The Helvetian Affair" is the second book of the Gaius Marius Chronicle, the memoir of a retired Roman soldier, Gaius Marius Insubrecus, a legionary who fought with Caesar throughout his Gallic campaigns and the Roman civil wars.
"The Helvetian Affair" recounts Insubrecus' coming of age as a Roman soldier in the legionary camps outside the city of Aquileia, and serving his patron, Caesar, as he conducts a lightening campaign to prevent the fierce and ruthless attempt by the Helvetii to conquer Celtic Gaul and threaten the Roman province.
The narrative recreates a colorful and culturally complex portrait of ancient northern Italy and the Rhone valley, as Romans, Celts and Germans struggle for supremacy in the hills and dark forests of western Gaul.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support and Max Speed

FileFox
f2rua.rar
Rapidgator
f2rua.rar.html
Uploadgig
f2rua.rar

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Top Bottom