What's new

Welcome to W9B - Most Trusted Web Master Form By The Web Experts

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Engineering in Perspective Lessons for a Successful Career

TUTBB

Change Here
Gold
Platinum
Silver
Reaction score
0   0   0
90914a937b5d1f3bb8f70b9d0c1587f0.jpeg

Free Download Engineering in Perspective: Lessons for a Successful Career By Tony Ridley
2017 | 340 Pages | ISBN: 1786342286 | PDF | 61 MB
Engineering in Perspective provides a unique look into the career of one of Britain's most widely experienced engineers, Professor Tony Ridley. Ridley analyses key moments from his career to identify the real-world skills required for success. Through this, he examines how important it is that a successful engineer has not only traditional engineering skills but also good interpersonal skills coupled with a deep understanding of social, economic and political factors. Ridley's career case-studies include his time as first Director General of the Tyne & Wear Passenger Transport Executive and working on the creation of the Metro; first Managing Director of the Hong Kong Mass Transit Railway; Chairman and Managing Director of London Underground; the development of the Docklands Light Railway; and working through the trauma of the Kings Cross fire. As Professor of Transport Engineering at Imperial College London, Ridley was involved in national and international engineering bodies, including President of the Institution of Civil Engineers. The book contains papers from this time that develop the concept of the 'breadth of engineering'. Highly relevant for engineering students, newly qualified engineers, educators and employers, this book allows examination of successes and failures of important engineering projects from the 20th century, with lessons and insights for the 21st century engineer. Readership: Engineering students, newly qualified engineers, educators and employers.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support and Max Speed

FileFox
agu1i.rar
Rapidgator
agu1i.rar.html
Uploadgig
agu1i.rar

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Top Bottom