What's new

Welcome to W9B - Most Trusted Web Master Form By The Web Experts

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Free Music Creation With Ai - No Code

DrZero

Change Here
Gold
Platinum
Silver
Reaction score
0   0   0
bc1ee987151feee1d89c011ec6601225.jpg

Free Music Creation With Ai - No Code
Published 4/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English​
| Size: 455.45 MB[/center]
| Duration: 0h 43m
Creating Music Using Free Artificial Intelligence Tools. Active Income, Passive Income Business Models by Generative AI

What you'll learn

Writing appropriate lyrics according to music genre with AI

Turn lyrics into music with artificial intelligence

How to write lyrics to a topic with AI?

Choosing the right music genre for the lyrics

Active and passive income systems by creation music with AI

Creating instrumental music for the background of videos with AI

Requirements

Nothing is necessary. You will learn everything in the course.

Description

Creating music is a very difficult and wonderful thing. But now with artificial intelligence it is very easy. But AI is confusing to you and you don't know what to do? If so, this course is for you.All the necessary information about music creation with artificial intelligence.Create lyrics with the help of artificial intelligence.Choose music genre and vibes to match the lyrics with the help of AICreate perfect songs with artificial intelligenceYou will learn to dominate artificial intelligence!My name is Asgar Mollayev. For 7 years I have been managing YouTube channels. I have many local and global channels. Now artificial intelligence is in every aspect of our lives. I have 70% of my work done by artificial intelligence tools.After finishing this course you will be able to create music with artificial intelligence. In this way, you will be able to start earning active income and passive income by creating music in minutes.Content and OverviewAfter you learn how to create music with artificial intelligence, you will be able to make many business models. I have tried to show a few monetization models below. You can receive job offers as a freelencer. For this, after logging in to freelencer sites, you can upload a few music tracks you have created to your portfolio. You can earn money by composing music that fits the incoming requests.You can upload your music you have created to music platforms. For example, it is possible to make money by opening music channels on youtube.You can create custom songs for your Youtube channel, enrich your videos by creating wordless music for video backgrounds and reach bigger audiences.

Overview

Section 1: Introduction to Music Creation with AI

Lecture 1 Free Music Creation with AI.

Lecture 2 Copyright in Music Creation with AI

Lecture 3 Your opinion matters

Section 2: Creating Music by Genre with Artificial Intelligence

Lecture 4 Music Genres We Can Create with AI

Lecture 5 Writing Lyrics According to the Music Genre

Lecture 6 Artificial Intelligence Tool That Creates Music

Lecture 7 Turning Lyrics into Music with AI

Lecture 8 First try with AI (a)

Lecture 9 First try with AI (b)

Lecture 10 Improving Music in Artificial Intelligence

Lecture 11 Completed Music (a)

Lecture 12 Completed Music (b)

Section 3: Creating Music by Topic in AI

Lecture 13 Create Music Lyrics by Topic with AI

Lecture 14 Artificial Intelligence Transforms Lyrics into Music

Lecture 15 Increase the Duration of the Composed Music

Lecture 16 Video Music

Section 4: Creating Instrumental Music with AI

Lecture 17 Creating a Song Without Lyrics in AI

Lecture 18 Instrumental Music (a)

Lecture 19 Instrumental Music (b)

Those who want to surprise their loved ones by creating special music,Those who want to create their own music with AI,Looking for royalty-free music for the background of their videos,Those who want to create and sell music as a freelancer
wjijNFRa_o.jpg

Code:
https://fikper.com/Yi26gHFbZY/Free.Music.Creation.with.AI.No.Code.zip.html

Code:
https://rapidgator.net/file/1fe9c1c6faad9aafdbbc282978c32665/Free.Music.Creation.with.AI.No.Code.zip

Free search engine download: Free Music Creation with AI No Code

Top Bottom