What's new

Welcome to W9B - Most Trusted Web Master Form By The Web Experts

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Hepu Han Tombs

TUTBB

Change Here
Gold
Platinum
Silver
Reaction score
0   0   0
4e340a48e5450783bc7c5109d8ed343a.jpeg

Free Download Hepu Han Tombs
by Zhaoming Xiong, Xia Fu
English | 2022 | ISBN: 9811946590 | 257 Pages | True PDF | 12.3 MB

This is the first book to systematically study the Hepu Han Tombs. Covering an area of about 68 square kilometers, the Hepu Han Tombs is one of the largest-scale and best-preserved ancient tombs in China. In 2001, the remains of 1,056 grave mounds could be seen on the earth surface and it was estimated that almost 10,000 tombs still survived underground. In the last 60 years, over 1,200 tombs have been excavated at Hepu, with approximately 20,000 artefacts unearthed which include pottery, bronze, iron, gold and silver ware, jade, lacquer, glass and bead ornaments. Especially to deserve to be mentioned, a large amount of artefacts can be related to the Maritime Silk Road.
From the 2nd century B.C. to the 3rd century A.D., the Hepu Port served as the eastern starting point of the Maritime Silk Road, opening up trade and cultural exchange with countries in Southeast Asia, South Asia, West Asia, and the Mediterranean world, which resulted in a vast maritime trade network between China and the West. And these artefacts provide important evidence about this route, which also confirm the records of Chinese official history books. Therefore, the Hepu Han Tombs is of great significance to the study of ancient Chinese history and cultural exchanges between China and the West.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support and Max Speed

Rapidgator
2zr1i.rar.html
NitroFlare
2zr1i.rar
Uploadgig
2zr1i.rar
Fikper

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Top Bottom