What's new

Welcome to W9B - Most Trusted Web Master Form By The Web Experts

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

India's Iraq Policy Past, Present, & Future

TUTBB

Change Here
Gold
Platinum
Silver
Reaction score
0   0   0
24abfe86857054e63c467c60e22d2bad.jpeg

Free Download India's Iraq Policy: Past, Present, & Future
Prabhat Jawla
English | 2023 | ISBN: 9788196241902 | 217 Pages | PDF | 3.07 MB

In essence, there are two chief rationales for writing the monograph. Foremost, Iraq constitutes an essential part of India's extended neighbourhood, not merely for its ineluctable geopolitical and geoeconomic significance but also because of its vast historical and cultural importance. Moreover, as New Delhi increases its footprint in the region, Iraq would play a determining role. Hitherto, Iraq has featured prominently in India's energy security calculus. However, the current binary relationship needs to be expanded, and relations must be advanced beyond the quest for energy resources. To these ends, studying India's relations with Iraq becomes necessary.
Another critical reason for conducting this study was the absence of literature on Indo-Iraq relations. Even after decades of close relations, and despite being one of the top suppliers of crude to India for over a decade, the literature that examines the dynamics of India-Iraq relations, is meagre to say the least. Most of the scholarship on the subject is essentially a part of oral history, often articulated in opinion pieces, news items, and a handful of articles written about the issues in vogue, rather than any systemic inquiry of the bilateral relations. As a result, the general review of bilateral ties has remained unexplored. Therefore, taking note of this severe research gap in the literature, this monograph aims to conduct a historical survey of Indo-Iraq bilateral relations to provide a comprehensive picture of the bilateral relations. Moreover, the monograph provides policy recommendations based on past bilateral experiences.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support and Max Speed

Rapidgator
xcm7i.rar.html
NitroFlare
xcm7i.rar
Uploadgig
xcm7i.rar
Fikper

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Top Bottom