What's new

Welcome to W9B - Most Trusted Web Master Form By The Web Experts

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Industrial Automation and Robotics, 2nd Edition

TUTBB

Change Here
Gold
Platinum
Silver
Reaction score
0   0   0
83cf5989dc30dab1a6f99a614156d872.jpeg

Free Download Industrial Automation and Robotics, 2nd Edition
English | 2024 | ISBN: 1683929616 | 643 Pages | PDF (True) | 20 MB
This updated edition presents an introduction to the multidisciplinary field of automation and robotics for industrial applications. The book initially covers the important concepts of hydraulics and pneumatics and how they are used for automation in an industrial setting. It then moves to a discussion of circuits and using them in hydraulic, pneumatic, and fluidic design. The latter part of the book deals with electric and electronic controls in automation and final chapters are devoted to robotics, robotic programming, and applications of robotics in industry. New chapters on UAVs (Ch. 19) and AI in Industrial Automation (Ch. 20) are featured. The companion files include numerous video tutorial projects.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support and Max Speed

FileFox
hf45i.rar
Rapidgator
hf45i.rar.html
Uploadgig
hf45i.rar

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Top Bottom