What's new

Welcome to W9B - Most Trusted Web Master Form By The Web Experts

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Inverse Problems for Partial Differential Equations (Inverse and Ill-Posed Problems)

TUTBB

Change Here
Gold
Platinum
Silver
Reaction score
0   0   0
5739e6772a5aaef6ccb8b1ed64c308d6.jpeg

Free Download Yu Ya Belov, "Inverse Problems for Partial Differential Equations (Inverse and Ill-Posed Problems) "
English | ISBN: 9067643580 | 2002 | 219 pages | PDF | 4 MB
This monograph is devoted to identification problems of coefficients in equations of mathematical physics. It invesitgates the existence and uniqueness of the solutions for identification coefficient problems in parabolic and hyperbolic equations and equation systems of composite type. The problems are studied with the Cauchy data and equations in which the Fourier transform with respect to the chosen variable is supposed to occur. Differential properties of the solutions for the original direct problems and their behavior under great values of time are studied on the basis of solution properties for direct problems. The identification problems with one or two unknown coefficients are also investigated. For initial boundary value conditions linear and nonlinear parabolic equations are studied.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support and Max Speed

Rapidgator
nn5i2.rar.html
NitroFlare
nn5i2.rar
Uploadgig
nn5i2.rar
Fikper

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Top Bottom