What's new

Welcome to W9B - Most Trusted Web Master Form By The Web Experts

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Modelling Landscape Dynamics Determinism, Stochasticity and Complexity

TUTBB

Change Here
Gold
Platinum
Silver
Reaction score
0   0   0
ce076a7827a93f668e6ba0dc44f443a9.jpeg

Free Download Fivos Papadimitriou, "Modelling Landscape Dynamics: Determinism, Stochasticity and Complexity "
English | ISBN: 3658424958 | 2023 | 148 pages | PDF | 6 MB
This book offers a comprehensive exposition of the mathematical methods that can be used to model landscape dynamics. It is systematically shown how mathematical models of progressively higher complexity can be derived from ordinary landscape maps and related data in ways that enable researchers to predict future landscape transformations and to assess landscape stability, sustainability and resilience.These models are deterministic (i.e. linear or non-linear systems of differential equations), stochastic (i.e. Markovian), or combined deterministic-and-stochastic (using stochastic differential equations), whereas topics and challenging problems related to complexity (spatial randomness, chaotic behaviors, riddled systems etc) are also examined in the book.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support and Max Speed

FileFox
05b5h.rar
Rapidgator
05b5h.rar.html
Uploadgig
05b5h.rar

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Top Bottom