What's new

Welcome to W9B - Most Trusted Web Master Form By The Web Experts

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Multi-Family Real Estate Investing In A Nutshell

DrZero

Change Here
Gold
Platinum
Silver
Reaction score
0   0   0
3cfc190ecbe36162483294dc8a1e0ed6.jpg

Multi-Family Real Estate Investing In A Nutshell
Published 5/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English​
| Size: 704.15 MB[/center]
| Duration: 1h 15m
NOI, GRM, Cap Rate, Internal Rate of Return, Capital Accumulation, Disposition Methods, Finding a Property

What you'll learn

How To Find A Property to Invest In

Understanding Leverage and How to Use it Properly

Understanding Mortgage and Loans

How to Compare and Utilize Gross Rent Multiplier vs Net Operating Income

How to Compare and Utilize Net Operating Income and Cap Rate

How to Calculate the Internal Rate of Return of a Real Estate Investment

Understanding Capital Accumulation and How Beneficial It Can Be

Learn The Differences in Varying Ownership Forms and Vehicles

Learn The Different Disposition Methods and Utilize Them To Your Advantage

Learn a Preliminary Introduction to Taxes

Requirements

Basic Knowledge in Algebra

Basic Knowledge in Excel

Description

I'm sure you and I are both well aware that there are TONS of other courses available online, but some of them contain information that's not really important when it comes down to the reality of it. My own family has been multi-family investors since the 1970s, so you can only imagine the generational information, material, and secrets I'll share within this course. In this "nutshell" of a course, I will give you all the tools you'd possibly ever need (minus in depth tax considerations, that's reserved for CPA's and Tax Attorneys) to find, analyze, purchase, and eventually dispose of a cash-flowing, appreciating, multi-family real estate investment. Using the knowledge I've acquired from my grandfather, father, personal real-world experience, as well as higher-level analyzation I've acquired, this course will not only share a secret insight into obtaining and analyzing a multi-family property, but even share how to use taxes to your advantage! Additionally, these lessons and tools with which I provide, you will feel 110% more confident in your ability to properly invest into multi-family real estate! I can promise you don't need a 12-Hour course to invest into apartment buildings, all it really takes is just "key" information, practice, simulations, and real-world experience!

Overview

Section 1: Real Estate Investing In A Nutshell

Lecture 1 Finding a Property to Invest In Part 1

Lecture 2 Finding a Property to Invest In Part 2

Lecture 3 Leverage

Lecture 4 Mortgage and Loans

Lecture 5 GRM vs NOI

Lecture 6 NOI and Cap Rate

Lecture 7 Internal Rate of Return

Lecture 8 Capital Accumulation

Lecture 9 Ownership Types

Lecture 10 Disposition Methods

Lecture 11 Introduction to Taxes Regarding Real Estate Investments

Beginner/Intermediate Investors in Real Estate
o5lUvwv4_o.jpg

Code:
https://fikper.com/l9qrv50feP/MultiFamily.Real.Estate.Investing.In.A.Nutshell.rar.html

Code:
https://rapidgator.net/file/76f8a26af25923f1945c2a19b55b268e/MultiFamily.Real.Estate.Investing.In.A.Nutshell.rar
375727939_katfile.png

Code:
https://katfile.com/bylwjp5yr06a/MultiFamily.Real.Estate.Investing.In.A.Nutshell.rar

Free search engine download: MultiFamily Real Estate Investing In A Nutshell

Top Bottom