What's new

Welcome to W9B - Most Trusted Web Master Form By The Web Experts

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Multiple Criteria Decision Making for Sustainable Development

TUTBB

Change Here
Gold
Platinum
Silver
Reaction score
0   0   0
b22fe01d2ef4461e74937224b7a0a068.jpeg

Free Download Multiple Criteria Decision Making for Sustainable Development: Pursuing Economic Growth, Environmental Protection and Social Cohesion
by Michalis Doumpos, Fernando A. F. Ferreira
English | 2021 | ISBN: 303089276X | 232 Pages | True PDF | 5.61 MB

This book presents a rich collection of studies on the analysis of sustainable development from a multiple criteria decision-making (MCDM) perspective, written by some of the most prominent authors in the field of MCDM/A. The book constitutes a unique international reference guide to the analysis, measurement, and management of sustainability in a multidimensional decision analysis context. Chiefly intended for academics and policymakers, it reflects some of the latest methodological advances in decision-making, which are illustrated in real-life applications to sustainability-related topics in both the private and public sector.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support and Max Speed

FileFox
i3ovz.rar
Rapidgator
i3ovz.rar.html
Uploadgig
i3ovz.rar

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Top Bottom