What's new

Welcome to W9B - Most Trusted Web Master Form By The Web Experts

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

The Food Is My Friend Diet Quick & Easy Cookbook - Ruth Frechman

DrZero

Change Here
Gold
Platinum
Silver
Reaction score
0   0   0

e91394adc549ed1bf6008487557e6945.jpg

pdf | 34.8 MB | English | | Author: Ruth Frechman | Year: 2023

About ebook: The Food Is My Friend Diet Quick & Easy Cookbook

Do you dream about being a primo chef like Gordon Ramsay?
Or do you just get hungry?

Cooking meals can be challenging! Maybe you ....

Don't have enough time?
Are too tired?
Don't know how to cook?
Hate grocery shopping or cleaning up?

No problem. Whether you are a cooking pro or a work in progress, you will love this weight loss cookbook. The quick and easy recipes compliment a healthy life. One recipe at a time, you will see that making your own food from scratch creates a sense of accomplishment, besides saving money and being a lot healthier!

Healthy home-style cooking can be simple, easy and most important DELICIOUS!!
As a registered dietitian nutritionist, my goal is to help you enjoy back to basics cooking and eating healthfully; lose weight if needed; and live a healthy lifestyle. Plant-based diets containing fewer calories are trending. That means balancing your plate with plenty of fruits, vegetables, beans and whole grains. All of the recipes incorporate important nutrients (vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, antioxidants, fiber, healthy fats) for long-lasting good health, which is perfect for weight loss diets and low cholesterol heart healthy cooking.

You will be enjoying mostly vegetarian cooking with only two recipes containing "faces" (Chicken Vegetable Barley Soup & Tuna Frittata). After every recipe is a comment pertaining to specific chapters from the award-winning The Food Is My Friend Diet book. You may be interested in learning more about nutrition by grabbing a copy. It's not a diet. It's a lifestyle.

We'd love to hear from you. Feel free to make a comment, so that others can benefit from the cookbook.

And PLEASE....
Take pictures of your beautiful creations and share them with the world!

Post the recipes on social media and tag them using @RuthFrechman and #FIMF.
Get it a try. I hope that you enjoy these heart-felt recipes and they become family favorites in your home.

Let's get cooking!

Category:Cookbooks, Food & Wine, Cooking for Special Diets, Cooking for Better Health, Better health->Recipes

Code:
https://fikper.com/RXhvU9edNG/Easy.Asian.Street.Food.Cookbook.rar.html

Code:
https://rapidgator.net/file/58425ba772e639afe5055a2f5939c36f/Easy.Asian.Street.Food.Cookbook.rar
375727939_katfile.png

Code:
https://katfile.com/2zcmandag83g/Easy.Asian.Street.Food.Cookbook.rar

Top Bottom